[Module] Abandoned Cart Reminder: Boost your conversion rate by 50%

prestahero.com

Did you know that over 50% of online shopping carts are left abandoned? That's a significant potential revenue loss for e-commerce websites, right?

Wondering if this applies to your store? You can find out by simply checking your 'Shopping Carts' menu in your PrestaShop back office. If you haven't done it before, you might be surprised at what you discover! 

But don't worry, it's not too late to recover those lost sales! Say hello to our innovative Abandoned Cart Reminder module. With it, you can send cart reminder emails to customers who left their carts behind, sweeten the deal with voucher codes or special offers, and watch your conversion rates soar up to 50%!

The Abandoned Cart Reminder module is now available on the PrestaShop Addons Marketplace. Download now: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/remarketing-shopping-cart-abandonment/29944-abandoned-cart-reminder-auto-email-remarketing.html

Compatibility: PrestaShop 8, PrestaShop 1.7, and PrestaShop 1.6

Demo: Front office | Back office

preview_2.thumb.png.092049c0ffd4d43f3fca0084c164c409.png

HOW ABANDONED CART REMINDER MODULE CAN BOOST YOUR CONVERSION RATE UP TO 50%?

The Abandoned Cart Reminder module empowers store owners to recover potentially lost sales by sending persuasive abandoned cart reminder emails to customers. Moreover, it offers various engagement tools like popups, web push notifications, and highlight bars to re-engage customers, enticing them to complete their purchases.

But that's not all. Our module goes beyond cart recovery. It enables you to create effective email marketing campaigns, attracting customer attention to your sales promotions, brand, and products. This not only drives increased site traffic but also significantly enhances your chances of turning those visitors into paying customers.

Furthermore, with our lead generation marketing feature, you can effortlessly create unlimited lead generation forms to convert potential visitors into loyal, paying customers. By capturing valuable customer information and nurturing leads effectively, you can foster long-term relationships and further elevate your conversion rates.

Discover some of the reviews about our Abandoned Cart Reminder module, trusted by over 4500+ users worldwide:

Violette S.

"I am so impressed with the Abandoned Cart module for my e-commerce website! It has been such a valuable tool in boosting my sales and keeping customers engaged with my brand. First of all, the module is incredibly easy to use and set up. Within just a few minutes, I had it integrated into my website and was ready to start tracking abandoned carts. The user interface is intuitive, and I appreciate the clear and concise reporting that allows me to see exactly how many abandoned carts there are and which products were left behind. But beyond just tracking abandoned carts, this module also provides automated emails to customers who have left items in their carts. This has been a game changer for me, as it allows me to follow up with customers and remind them of the items they left behind. The emails are fully customizable, so I can make them fit my brand perfectly, and the scheduling options make it easy to send the right message at the right time. Overall, I can't recommend the Abandoned Cart module enough. It has helped me recover so many lost sales and has kept my customers engaged with my brand. If you're looking to boost your e-commerce sales, this module is a must-have!"

MANU P.

"I recently purchased a module, and I'm extremely satisfied with both the product and the after-purchase support and service. The module's performance exceeded my expectations, and it seamlessly integrated into my website. The customer support team was prompt and helpful, addressing my inquiries with utmost professionalism. Overall, it was a fantastic experience, and I highly recommend PrestaHero for their top-notch modules and outstanding customer service."

André B.

"Truly a fantastic module. Does exactly what it's supposed to do, works very proactively, and is very nicely designed. The statuses of the campaigns are also very clear. I recently had a problem with an update to the module. Sent a message to support in the evening and the next morning everything was neatly resolved. Ets is a nice reliable company to work with. Highly recommended!"

Ready to recapture those abandoned carts and boost your sales? Download Abandoned Cart Reminder now and start recovering those lost sales and leads.

Have questions or need assistance? Feel free to leave a comment or contact directly to our technical support on Addons Marketplace.

Edited by prestahero.com
Update links (see edit history)