Products are gone...

Gamusino

Hi, I use Prestashop 8.1.0 and I was viewing my list of products, and I accidentally activated a search filter for the category "Home", but none of my products have that category, but each one has its own. Now all my products are gone, they are not deleted, but none of them appear in the Catalog > Products list, and I don't know how to disable that filter, I don't see any link or button to reset the product page to its normal state. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Capturadepantallade2023-09-1012-16-00.thumb.png.420dde7987b9a7e251009bfed29a4f9c.png

In default is that when you use category filter there still is visible header of product list table. In your shop looks like there is no product at all, maybe you did something in database, or you have some module that manage product and that cuse issue.

If you access any of product and then save it it will show on product list?

• Thanks 1

Solved!

Exactly, that's what I thought, but that reset button is nowhere to be found. I assigned the category "Home" to a product, and then it appeared in the list... and with it, the button to reset the filter also appeared. I think it should have been easier and more accessible. Thank you very much for your help!

1.png

2.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...