Products aren't indexed by google search console

Carrinh

Hello,

I configured my prestashop store and submitted sitemap in the google search console. Some pages, like category's and reviews are indexed, but product's page's aren't indexed by google search console, appearing that robot's file is blocking them. I saw in the sitemap file, and product's page's are in the sitemap. I don't understand about robot's file, but it seems ok... can someone help me how to solve this? Thank you very much. 

Edited by Carrinh
doesn´t want to show the website name (see edit history)

I @Carrinh go to Google and type

site:carrinhos3b.pt

You'll see pages from your site (not all) that google know.

You can see on the screenshot below that google already know one of your product at least

Desktop-screenshot.thumb.png.591cef8822a06ad0c33ba4ec09c80a86.png

So it's just a matter of time.

You can help faster indexing using my module indexNow : https://addons.prestashop.com/en/seo-natural-search-engine-optimization/88693-op-art-indexnow-improve-indexability-automatically.html

It uses indexNow a technology created by microsoft to help search engine indexes site faster.

Please note that google do not uses indexNow yet, nevertheless we've seen improvement in Google with site using this technology many times.

Edited by Olivier CLEMENCE (see edit history)
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Olivier CLEMENCE said:

I @Carrinh go to Google and type

You'll see pages from your site (not all) that google know.

You can see on the screenshot below that google already know one of your product at least

Desktop-screenshot.thumb.png.591cef8822a06ad0c33ba4ec09c80a86.png

So it's just a matter of time.

You can help faster indexing using my module indexNow : https://addons.prestashop.com/en/seo-natural-search-engine-optimization/88693-op-art-indexnow-improve-indexability-automatically.html

It uses indexNow a technology created by microsoft to help search engine indexes site faster.

Please note that google do not uses indexNow yet, nevertheless we've seen improvement in Google with site using this technology many times.

Hello, thank you for your help. That page is a category page, not a product page. I asked google to index that pages manually, but product page's I can't, appearing that message, that is blocked by robots file. 

erro_indexacao_produtos.jpg

Edited by Carrinh (see edit history)