Efficient Translation (method from finding and replace inaccurate translations)

Hi,

I am relatively new to prestashop, and I have spent a lot of time trying to find certain translation that were inaccurate (in my case, from English to Spanish).

I know the "basic" search from the translation box in the Translation module, however, given the multiple modules that I have installed, the process sometimes is very tedious particularlly when you do not know where to find.

The other option I have even use, is to download the translation files and open all of them with notepad, trying to find the word I want to replace.

But I was wondering if there is a more efficient way to find where the source translation file is - I am sure someone will have an intelligent answer. 

Hope that can also help others.

Santiago

There are some ways, module for the translation, using i.e google trans. etc. But they won't be 100% accurate. Theme and front office are not that time spending to be translated. Depend on theme. You dont have to translate all the strings, just client side ones.

I understand, but I am looking to a method to find a specific word (not translate the entire module), but given there are so many sections, just to find the specific translation box where I need to change the word takes so much time... So not sure if there is a shorcut to see exactly to which module the translation belongs.