HTTP ERROR 500, version 1.7.7.2 (PHP7.4)

pilucho

hi, friends
I would like to solve first the access to the BackOffice, to be able to migrate to the new version, with php8
NOTE:
This error occurs both in localhost and in the hosting, I would like to solve it in localhost mode to be able to migrate from PS1.7 to PS8 with PHP8

Enable change  false/true

if (!defined('_PS_MODE_DEV_')) {
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);  /* false/true */
}

and it gives me the following error.

the url was replaced for the example:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Cache' not found in 
C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop.com\classes\ObjectModel.php:2017 Stack trace: #0 
C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop.com\classes\ObjectModel.php(232): ObjectModelCore::getDefinition('Shop') #1 
C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop.com\classes\shop\Shop.php(128): ObjectModelCore->__construct('1', NULL, NULL) #2 
C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop.com\classes\shop\Shop.php(411): ShopCore->__construct('1') #3 
C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop.com\config\config.inc.php(118): ShopCore::initialize() #4 
C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop.com\index.php(27): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in 
C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop.com\classes\ObjectModel.php on line 2017

24 minutes ago, Nickz said:

What version of PHP you are working with?

I have installed XAMPP [7.4.20] "xampp-windows-x64-7.4.20-0-VC15" I also have installed with Wampserver+ PHP8

in PHP8 hosting, the same error is displayed on both sides, I thought that if I used xampp with version 7.4 I could see the backoffice and do a migration or export the content to do a fresh installation importing the data, but I have the same error

2 hours ago, pilucho said:

I have installed XAMPP [7.4.20] "xampp-windows-x64-7.4.20-0-VC15" I also have installed with Wampserver+ PHP8

in PHP8 hosting, the same error is displayed on both sides, I thought that if I used xampp with version 7.4 I

Did you restart Xamp or Apatche after that? So far I know you need to have 2 different Xamp installs running, one for each PHP on Windows. How did you solve that?
We have one PHP version on C:/ and the other on D:/

With 1.77.2 try php7.2 /7.3

Edited by Nickz (see edit history)