Back Office

A Riggs

At the risk of sounding unprofessional, this is a nightmare. I need to know how to access the back office. I'm running into issue after issue with my website and I'm not too happy right now. Can someone please help me? I don't feel like I should be paying Prestashop for tech support if I've already paid them for hosting. Thank you.

What exactelly is your issue. Accessing the backoffice is simply opening it's URL in your browser and login with your credentials. If you lost your admin/backoffice URL you can find it on your (FTP) server, it starts with admin.. and ends with some random character/number combiantion

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. I'm not sure where to find the ftp server. I'm new to this but learning day by day and this one issue is something I haven't been able to learn how to use yet. A lot of the settings I need are in the back office of Prestashop.

23 hours ago, A Riggs said:

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. I'm not sure where to find the ftp server. I'm new to this but learning day by day and this one issue is something I haven't been able to learn how to use yet. A lot of the settings I need are in the back office of Prestashop.

cpanel has a filemanager.

I'm not sure how to access any of this. I may have to contact my hosting provider to see if they can direct me where I need to be as that's where I installed prestashop from. It says it's easy....it's definitely not.