Request to add a languages dropdown menu on the backoffice description windows menu

Good evening everyone,

sorry for the question that may seem trivial but, working several hours on the Prestashop backoffice ( 1.7.8 ) and having a multilingual shop, I find it incredible that the language change for the descriptions is only one drop-down menu at the top right next to the title.

Someone by chance has found a system or there is a modification that can be done to have the change of languages in the menu of at least the first window. This exists for example in the categories, each point of the card has a language switch.
Thank you in advance

Simone

image.png.19cf6c691d630ce1e40090b4443d9fd7.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2023 at 3:29 PM, sisoffi said:

Good evening everyone,

sorry for the question that may seem trivial but, working several hours on the Prestashop backoffice ( 1.7.8 ) and having a multilingual shop, I find it incredible that the language change for the descriptions is only one drop-down menu at the top right next to the title.

Someone by chance has found a system or there is a modification that can be done to have the change of languages in the menu of at least the first window. This exists for example in the categories, each point of the card has a language switch.
Thank you in advance

Simone

image.png.19cf6c691d630ce1e40090b4443d9fd7.png

it used to be better, then it was not...but it was never very good.

there is not, from my search, any module to improve managing language....

you should consider postIng in job section to find competent tech who can make technical changes to help you admin language...or  yfipohp which has superior xlation management