All products on the Products page have disappeared. Need help.

nekonekosing

I had around 150 products added. The Products page was functioning properly earlier today and in the days prior.

The last action I recall taking is clicking on the "ID" at the top of the product table to adjust their display order. The order was successfully changed. However, upon reopening the Products page after this, I found that all products had vanished, and it now displays "Product(0)."

1/
The "Categories" page accurately displays the correct number of products and operates smoothly.
The "Monitoring" page correctly displays categories and all product information, allowing me to edit items through monitoring (which is the method I'm currently using).
On the website itself, both items and categories are displayed correctly.

2/
I have enabled developer mode and have not identified any errors (I have also referred to some older posts).
I've also deactivated some unnecessary modules, but this hasn't yielded any improvement.
No errors are being indicated in the webpage's bottom bar when accessing the "Products" page.
The database and its content appear to be in proper condition.

3/

I attempted to add new products using both CSV and the standard method, both of which worked as expected. The newly added items are correctly displayed on the homepage.

Feel free to reach out if you have any insights or suggestions regarding this issue. Thank you. 

Edited by nekonekosing
add tags (see edit history)

Hi,

Firstly, caching issues can cause elements to not display properly. Try clearing the cache for your PrestaShop admin interface and your browser. This can often resolve display issues.

It's possible that the product index or data structure used for displaying products has become corrupted. So, try rebuilding the indexes.

When you changed the display order, it's possible that the sorting or filtering settings got applied in a way that hides the products. Double-check the sorting and filtering options on the Products page to ensure that they are set correctly.

When you open the Products page, use your browser's developer tools to inspect the console for any JavaScript errors.

Let me know if any of these helps!

Thanks!

On 8/15/2023 at 10:32 PM, AddWeb Solution said:

Hi,

Firstly, caching issues can cause elements to not display properly. Try clearing the cache for your PrestaShop admin interface and your browser. This can often resolve display issues.

It's possible that the product index or data structure used for displaying products has become corrupted. So, try rebuilding the indexes.

When you changed the display order, it's possible that the sorting or filtering settings got applied in a way that hides the products. Double-check the sorting and filtering options on the Products page to ensure that they are set correctly.

When you open the Products page, use your browser's developer tools to inspect the console for any JavaScript errors.

Let me know if any of these helps!

Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I followed your suggestions, and here are the results:

1/ Clearing the cache did not yield any improvements. I also attempted to use the browser's Incognito mode, but unfortunately, that didn't help either.
2/ I went ahead and rebuilt the index in the "search" settings, but this step also did not result in any improvements.
3/ Given that the products section is currently empty, there are no filtering or re-ordering options available for me to utilize. Consequently, the menu bar for these actions is not appearing.
4/ As of now, there are no JavaScript errors to report—only a few warnings.

Interestingly, this issue resolved itself during the afternoon without any apparent reason.

To provide a timeline:

On the morning of Day 1, the issue initially occurred, and as I couldn't identify a solution, I posted my concern here.
During the afternoon of Day 1, the issue spontaneously resolved for a brief period before regressing.
On the morning of Day 2, I received your reply, though unfortunately, implementing your suggestions did not yield any immediate improvements.
By the afternoon of Day 2, the problem once again resolved on its own.
As of the morning of Day 3, the products page seems to be functioning correctly. However, I remain uncertain when or if the issue will reoccur.
I appreciate your assistance in addressing this matter.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We had same problem try to recrerate a team member with super admin. we had 3 profile only the first one worked fine, to solve the problem we just delete and recreate the account.

problem appear when there is no product in a category, all products disappear from the product pag in front office but not in front office.

Good luck.