Problem install PrestaShop1.1

well, look with prestashop 1.0 the graphins no not work good, well im try to install 1.1, and when I put de DB, and click new to shop configuration, but do not say anything just stay there, and when i go to the shop is there like its installed good but i dont put passwork , so that is my problem.. sorry for my english here in spanish:

Bueno, con prestashop1.0 las imagenes no se ven, y estado intentado instalar 1.1, pero despues que pongo los datos de la base de datos, y le doy a next , no pasa nada, pero cuando entro a la pagina donde deveria de instalarse, aparece como instalada, pero el problema esque no puedo entrar porque no eh puesto contrasena por problema que el installer no pasa de hay ...

i will give you the ftp user , and pass and de db user and pass for install please help me :(

look i have like 3 days try to install this, look what i see when i finished install prestashop 1.0, :( and PRestaShop 1.1, do not show me de shop configuration to put my username and pass :(..... the pic is attach..

well can you help me to install i can give you the ftp and db user and pass please :(

3971_KegjrZlIrQ11bT5zieht_t