importing images with bulk product

Catia Ribeiro

On 8/8/2023 at 8:28 PM, Catia Ribeiro said:

when i do the upload of the zip file , it says that its all ok, but there are only errors on the path and it does not matter. can you help me understand what i am doing wrong and correct the situation.

Hi,

It looks like the issue is related to bulkimage module.

The error message you provided suggests that there might be a problem with the path or file structure of the uploaded zip file.

Check the bulkimage module and Make sure the naming convention of the image files.

As a last try, consider uninstalling and reinstalling the "bulkimage" module. This could potentially fix any corruption or misconfiguration in the module's installation.

Thanks!

In addition to what Addweb said:

- check one of those files (like /var/www/html/prestashop/modules/bulkimage/unzips/HDS-SSDSC2X8019TZ.jpg) that it is really present. Pay attention that it has exactly the name(incl higher and lowercase). And that it is a valid image that can be displayed.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 6:39 AM, AddWeb Solution said:

Hi,

It looks like the issue is related to bulkimage module.

The error message you provided suggests that there might be a problem with the path or file structure of the uploaded zip file.

Check the bulkimage module and Make sure the naming convention of the image files.

As a last try, consider uninstalling and reinstalling the "bulkimage" module. This could potentially fix any corruption or misconfiguration in the module's installation.

Thanks!

Thanks for the help but that was not the problem.
i had to substitute the /var/www/html/prestashop/modules/bulkimage/unzips/HDS-SSDSC2X8019TZ.jpg) for something like http:\\192.168.45.156/images/hds...
now it's working fine.

On 8/10/2023 at 7:33 AM, musicmaster said:

In addition to what Addweb said:

- check one of those files (like /var/www/html/prestashop/modules/bulkimage/unzips/HDS-SSDSC2X8019TZ.jpg) that it is really present. Pay attention that it has exactly the name(incl higher and lowercase). And that it is a valid image that can be displayed.

Sorry for the delay answering...

I did that and its working fine, thanks for the help.

i had to substitute the /var/www/html/prestashop/modules/bulkimage/unzips/HDS-SSDSC2X8019TZ.jpg) for something like http:\\192.168.45.156/images/hds..