Restricted shop access with layout

Hello, I bought a module that restricts access to the site to logged-in users. If a visitor tries to navigate, he gets a big padlock with the login form on each page. The problem is that there's a big image in the background and I'd like it to show the layout of my site (header, footer, right and left columns). I'm trying to extend and include template files like header.tpl and footer.tpl but nothing works right, if I include, no links or functionality work, the css and js are broken, and if I extend the functionality works but the css and js are broken. I don't think it's a big deal, but can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance !

Capture d’écran du 2023-07-19 15-41-34.png

38 minutes ago, Guillaume_KS said:

thank you for your return. Yes I do. But he gaves me no solutions....

I don't think you could provide enough detail information for someone to post fix.  You could look for a module on addon's that fits  your needs, private shop is not new idea, and who will support the module.  For shop owners using an open source solution and especially when new and are not able to make all changes themselves I highly recommend then building a relationship with a freelance developer.  You  can post in the job offer sections and interview responders until you find someone you are confident  with, but with PS expect to have a small budget for technical support when you are not yet experienced enough to make light changes.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/forum/235-job-offers/