I no longer see the payment methods ps checkout

Lugi Annese

Hi,

I have prestashop 1.7.8.7 and I have the ps_checkout module installed 7.3.3.1 , suddenly I no longer see the payment methods configured, I tried to reset and reconfigure the module but if it doesn't give me any errors from the back office on the front office side I no longer see nothing, how can i fix it?

Ciao,

nel mio caso non riuscivo più a vedere neanche paypal come metodo di pagamento.

Come soluzione ho distillato il modulo, cancellata la cartella interna del modulo nell'ftp, e cancellate le tabelle del modulo nel database (     ps_pscheckout_cart, ps_pscheckout_funding_source, ps_pscheckout_order_matrice ) e reinstallato.

Adesso funziona ma alcuni pagamenti ( esempio  sofort, mybank ) comunque continuano ad non apparire

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Do you guys using third party checkout modules as the ps_checkout module is designed such way that it works with default checkout page only If you are facing issues with default checkout page as well, there might be chances that you are using a third party theme which has changed the selectors/HTML elements and due to which the payment methods are not properly displayed?

Also, there can be chances that there are some jQuery errors on your store, and in such cases, ps_checkout will not work as the payment methods of ps_checkout are displayed with the help of jquery only.

If you guys still face any such issues, please share the store URL so that we can suggest some solutions accordingly. 

When i reinstall Module everything is ok , no errors and i see the payment option

but if i open another browser or anonymous browser i do not see any payment , so it mean that something is wrong , i never get this kind of issue :)

so iwould try to truncate the table  ps_pscheckout_cart, ps_pscheckout_funding_source, ps_pscheckout_order_matrice as suggested but i think there is some conflict with modules

1 hour ago, Maurice said:

so iwould try to truncate the table  ps_pscheckout_cart, ps_pscheckout_funding_source, ps_pscheckout_order_matrice as suggested but i think there is some conflict with modules

I don't think that this is required here. 

1 hour ago, Maurice said:

but if i open another browser or anonymous browser i do not see any payment , so it mean that something is wrong , i never get this kind of issue :)

=> Are you using default prestashop checkout? Can you share your store URL then we can better check & inform you what's happening or you can share a video of what's happening? There might be a case where only logged-in users can see the payment options so in an anonymous browser the payment methods are not shown.

Let us know so that we can further assist you accordingly.

As we told you earlier there may be a chance that any selector will be missing. I checked the console and found an error as well.

image.thumb.png.4c39740f09851c1fdc37fb0b5bb68289.png

Firstly, disable the smart cache for js from the advanced parameters and also clear all the cache from the store, and then check again. If you still have issues you can contact your theme developer that this element must present.

Hi , thanks for information , at the moment i pointed again the store on Native Hosting and disabled from cloudflare

yes of course i cleared cache e and disabled cache with no effect , if cloudflare is not involved on the issue i think i chould modify the theme.css i do not know where

Just for information , are you the developer of Knowband one page checkout?

32 minutes ago, Maurice said:

Hi , thanks for information , at the moment i pointed again the store on Native Hosting and disabled from cloudflare

yes of course i cleared cache e and disabled cache with no effect , if cloudflare is not involved on the issue i think i chould modify the theme.css i do not know where

Theme CSS changes have nothing to do with it. You need to contact the theme developer to add elements so that there will be no js error and once there is no js error the module will work fine.

34 minutes ago, Maurice said:

Just for information , are you the developer of Knowband one page checkout?

Yes, we are.

2 minuti fa, Maurice dice:

Hi , can you link me the Knowband url addons , in future i would buy this module because someone told me that have Vies option i do know it is true

thanks

i also would add : rulmentiro.com page product , under price , share buttons , i think that some lements missing too , kindly ask to you if you can confirm that

if so i will trash this theme :) which i paid enough :)

Thanks in advance

5 hours ago, Maurice said:

Good day a few minutes i did a test with chrome in Anonymous , selected the product , and i see on google chorme the following:

third-party cookies blocked , i thought that can be this the problem i do know yet

Url Store is www.rulmentiro.com

I guess the issue is when your shop is opened with the "RON lei" currency cause this is not a currency supported by PayPal https://developer.paypal.com/api/rest/reference/currency-codes/

If I choose Euro (EUR) currency on your shop, I could see the module appear.

• Like 1

Janett it is so Incredible , you full right i set Euro (as payment not currency) and module work Great Intuition i m working on that since 4 days

Concern third-party cookies blocked , i m really afraid since this morning and i pointed the site to original hoster now im still on cloudflare

i really would thank you for great tip