PS 1.7.8.1 ignores default product combination

Holoweb

Hello! I would like to ask for little help.

PS ingores default combination in a wierd way. If the product have combinations, but there is nothing in stock, everything wors as expected and default combination is displayed for the customer.

If the product have combinations, and there are stock values (no matter how high), PS will display the combination, that is first in stock. And by first i mean the order of this is based on the order of combination created in the backoffice. Picture included. I tried to regenerate the combinations, but nothing seems to work. Im not sure when this started, since we usuallz dont have much in stock, we made most of the items oursleves, so everzthing is 0 with a note in what time it will be crafted, but since we started using that, it behaves like this.

Really appreciate help with this :)

wtf.png

18 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

Do you have any custom module / setting for default combinations ( you could forget you have it? )

Hello! And thank you for your responce. No, dont have any modul that do that. I have a module that helps me to do generations of new combinations, but that has nothing to do with default combination mechanic, it only help fills different prices / weights in mass. Also, if that would be a module, i believe the behaviour would be somehow logical - but what is happening is it shows the default combination from top of the list that is randomly generated by Presta when adding a product. I mean there is no possible way to control on which row which combination will be, right?

• 2 months later...