After entering admin credentials, blank page with prestashop logo….nothing else

Hyrion Hyrius

Hi, I haven't accessed my site for some time, as soon as I enter the admin credentials, I only get a blank page with the prestashop logo, below the links to the social prestashop and... fine, nothing else, no error messages... nothing. What can I do to figure out what's going on?

I update this post in the hope that some user can give me a hand because I don't know what to do, the problem has slightly changed because apparently I entered the wrong password, after a reset I find myself in the following situation:
- if I enter the wrong password, I find myself on the page described above with nothing, just the prestashop logo and social media at the bottom
- if instead I enter the correct password, it takes me back to the login page
I activated debug mode but nothing, no error message appears
The front end works perfectly

21 hours ago, Hyrion Hyrius said:

Hi, I haven't accessed my site for some time, as soon as I enter the admin credentials, I only get a blank page with the prestashop logo, below the links to the social prestashop and... fine, nothing else, no error messages... nothing. What can I do to figure out what's going on?

Hi,

- Clear your browser cache and try accessing the site again.

- Navigate to the "modules" directory and rename the "modules" folder to something like "modules_backup." This action will disable all modules temporarily. Then, try accessing the admin area again to see if the issue persists. If it resolves the problem, you can narrow down the conflicting module by re-enabling them one by one.

- Ensure that the file and folder permissions are correctly set.

Kindly let me know if it helps.

if you have not made any code changes, download "admin" folder from prestashop source. 

Make sure to download the exact version. 

Rename you existing admin folder (e.g. from myadmin to myadmin2). 

Then copy and paste the downloaded admin folder and rename it to myadmin.

It worked for me last time.