Misleading Colour Display Issue with 'Buy it Now' and 'Add to Cart' Buttons

Nass01

Hi everyone,

I am writing to report an important issue that I need help with, one that is currently affecting my website which operates on Prestashop version 1.7.8.7. The issue is associated with the colour display of the "Buy it Now" and "Add to Cart" buttons.

Up until recently, everything on my website was functioning smoothly. However, I have recently noticed a change in the default colour of both the "Buy it Now" and "Add to Cart" buttons. They have inexplicably turned grey, as opposed to their original black colour. Additionally, when these buttons are hovered over with the mouse, they turn black, which is the reverse of how they were originally intended to function - black by default and grey when hovered over.

Despite the colour change, both buttons are not disabled and continue to function properly. Furthermore, the colour change is not due to an out of stock status as none of my products are currently out of stock. However, this unexpected change in colour is highly misleading for my customers, who may perceive the grey buttons as an indication that the product is unavailable or out of stock.

I want to emphasize that I have not made any recent changes to the settings on my website or on Prestashop that would account for this issue. The theme I am using is the SaleHub - Clothing and Fashion Prestashop 1.7 Theme, accessible via the following link: https://themeforest.net/item/salehub-clothing-and-fashion-prestashop-17-theme/38842454.

I have tried to troubleshoot this issue myself and performed extensive research to find a solution, to no avail. I kindly ask for anyone's assistance to help me please.

Should you need any additional information or screenshots to facilitate the troubleshooting process, please let me know. I eagerly await your response and a swift resolution to this problem.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

Nass

error 1.png

error2.png

• razaro changed the title to Misleading Colour Display Issue with 'Buy it Now' and 'Add to Cart' Buttons
  • 2 weeks later...