Building an e-commerce plateform using prestashop

Yousra

Hello everyone,

I would like to build an e-commerce plateforme requiring the following requirements:

the online payment solution  Requires a payment module (stripe for example but which version)?

Website details:-

An e-commerce plateform --> Requires prestashop CMS version 1.7 or version 8?

The pages: - A homepage ---> Page integration-

An about page ---> Page integration-

An integrated e-shop + product pages + pages dedicated to the different categories + product filtering system advances). --> product filtering system advances ---> Requires which module or is it already integrated to filter products?

- Product Pages: Details + Product Photos + Videos + Additional Features.

- Blog + media ---> - does it require a module , a plugin or web integration)?

- A contact Us page ---> Integration page

- A page dedicated to exhibitions / events. ---> Needs a plugin?

Please I need answers to these specifications web requirements?

Thank you, Best regards

start with ps 1786, it's stable 

stripe, there are several stripe modules on official addons

the rest of your questions are better answered as you build your product catalog/design pages/

blog, most high quality themes have blog built in, but I don't recommned blogs, it dilutes overall seo, visitors get lost there...where their focus should be on product..blog info should be at product level...nobody serious does blogs on ecommerce unless product vertical requires advanced knowledge of the visitor, or it's a quilt shop, loool.

filtering, the main feature of PS, start with native faceted search to  duilt product features/attributes and faceted search category  templates

I recommend installing 1786, play with native but I think you will find PS meets your requirements.

tip build your product catalog, contact and design pages etc then nav/faceted search.  Use the default theme,  when rock solid then consider high quality theme with good ecommerce design, apply that then you ready  to rock and roll