Sitemap can not created - PrestaShop-Version 1.7.8.9

Hello, I have a problem with the addon sitemap Google sitemap v4.3.0 - by PrestaShop

-----

it is being created Please enter the following sitemap url into your Google webmaster account:

1_index_sitemap.xml URL of the master sitemap, which in turn links to the following sub-sitemaps: 1_es_0_sitemap.xml

then the error comes, does not create any further sitemaps, although there should be about 20, since the old url also generates 20 sitemaps from over 200k articles on the same server:

This page is not working forwarded you too many times. Clear your cookies. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

----- deleted cookies, also tried via crone, also breaks off.

I also disabled non-PrestaShop modules with no improvement.

uninstalled the module, reinstalled, does not help.

System information Operating systemLinux #1 SMP Debian 5.10.179-1 (2023-05-12) x86_64 Server

PHP Apache PHP version 7.4.33 PHP memory limit8192M

PHP max execution time (s)30000 Database version 10.5.19-MariaDB-0+deb11u2-log

Database engineInnoDB

Database driver DBPDO

Can someone help me why this ? Thanks very much

if i try it with a crone ... i get this error

Run scheduled task The task "https://******/modules/gsitemap/gsitemap-cron.php?token=5f4d1a2e27&id_shop=1" completed in 16 seconds, but encountered errors curl: (47) Maximum (50) redirects followed Unable to fetch URL: https://******/modules/gsitemap/gsitemap-cron.php?token=5f4d1a2e27&id_shop=1

update:

now i have changed the * Redirect to the canonical URL  from 301  to No redirection, and it works.

But I´m not sure why is that now like that, in my other same Shop it works with 301 for online shops?

Any Ideas?

seo.problem.sitemaps.jpg