Stripe and Paypal module conflict?

Jay C

I've been running for months with the Stripe module with no issues. I installed the Paypal module to add a second payment option but now all the transactions attempted through Stripe fail as incomplete. Has anyone experienced this?

Is there a known conflict between the two? Or a way around it so they both can work together.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 10:53 AM, Jay C said:

Is there a known conflict between the two? Or a way around it so they both can work together.

Could be, stripe offers a standalone payment last time I had contact with them, so does Paypal.

Edited by Nickz
missing an "m" (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 5/31/2023 at 4:53 PM, Jay C said:

I've been running for months with the Stripe module with no issues. I installed the Paypal module to add a second payment option but now all the transactions attempted through Stripe fail as incomplete. Has anyone experienced this?

I have both installed without any problem. I use prestashop 8.0.2, Which one are you using? 

BTW, try to activate debug mode to search for any incompatibility

• 3 months later...
On 5/31/2023 at 3:53 PM, Jay C said:

I had this issue, however I found disabling them both, and re-enabling them both fixed it again.

I now test both modules with test payments after updating the modules; I try and keep them up to date to ensure they are most reliable.