When you click on the bell, the link is incorrect, but only the text, messages and clients are normal. happened after the update.

2 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

Отключить/включить уведомление о заказе, очистить кеш VAR. Есть ли у вас пользовательские модули для заказов? Нравится редактировать/брошенные корзины?

Yes, I tried to display / disable and even reinstall the Favicon Notifications in the Back Office module, I did not install any additional modules for orders, the VAR cashe was cleared. When an order arrives, everything looks good, when there are no orders, then like this. Where is this file in which there is this text? I can't find it, I want to check it manually.

You can just ignore it and probably someday it will disappear by itself) But I want everything to be beautiful)

2023-05-31 104228.png

2 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

Try to inspect this text. Maybe it will lead it to the source. Either will be able to hide it.

I understand what's the matter, he uses in the code instead of < > these substitutions &lt; and &gt;, I changed via F12 in chrome and everything was fine, but I don't know where and how to change it in Prestashop, this is not my level. You can help ?

2.png

1.png

Edited by DenisES (see edit history)