Dutch sextoy website ladykiller.nl is taking LONG to rank | Need pro help (paid)

John069

My dutch sextoy website ladykiller.nl is taking for ages to rank.

Also getting all the product pages indexed is a pain in the ass :(.

- Site is 2.5 years old

- DA 32 PA 46

- All content (+630 blogposts) is manually written and of high quality (no duplicates), product descriptions are OPENAI produced (+4000 products)

- good internal linking

- No spam backlinks at all

- Robots.txt file is not blocking anything

- XML sitemap is added and crawled

All help is highly appreciated. Need to get this site off as quickly as possible.

get semrush, they have 30 day free trial, this will show you competitors in NL.

the fastest way to get off the  ground is to 'pay'...I recommend listing on google shopping in .nl, facebook marketing...other

tip: I would remove the 'loading ico' as they slows down above the fold render.

also note: many delivery apps that you can buy groceries, food delivery also sell this product vertical.  You may need to be 'everywhere' your competitors are.

I had not noticed this was in job offers, i was just providing free advice above without any knoweldege paid.

If you are serious about driving traffic to sales I'm happy to build out a project board describing google shopping/fb marketing.  Mostly it's technical, i.e. integration into PS so feeds are read from your shop, snippets, etc...

at same time I'm happy also to review visitor experience and correct as required, this to  ensure when paid ad lands they have less friction.  Also we can do an seo audit just to make sure base is sound.

contact me here and I'll start the ball rolling for your flat rate quote.