How to revert back and "Display all pictures" after a product combination is selected ?

Hello,

When creating a product combination, it is possible to select images that are specific for the combination picked by the user.

On Prestashop 1.6, when the user picked a combination, those images are displayed AND a little DISPLAY ALL IMAGES link/button appears below the thumbnails letting the user display the rest of the images (which can be useful)

It doesn't seem to be the case on prestashop 1.7 as shown on the attached image.

Any idea how to bring this useful button back ?

ScreenFlow_.gif

7 hours ago, USB83 said:

Hello,

When creating a product combination, it is possible to select images that are specific for the combination picked by the user.

On Prestashop 1.6, when the user picked a combination, those images are displayed AND a little DISPLAY ALL IMAGES link/button appears below the thumbnails letting the user display the rest of the images (which can be useful)

It doesn't seem to be the case on prestashop 1.7 as shown on the attached image.

Any idea how to bring this useful button back ?

ScreenFlow_.gif

5 hours ago, bera_ramazan said:

Hello, the pictures you choose when creating a combination appear on the product, so the option to show all pictures does not appear.

Hi,

I'm not sure i understand your message ?
What you described is the problem. You described it in your own words.
I'm looking for a solution :)

5 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

So you're saying there's no solution to this ..

Thanks