PS 8 - Activity overview stopped working, error 500

banan_44

Hello, I have a little problem with Activity overview in the Dashboard. It does not showing me any data. All I have are the arrows just like in the screenshot below.

screenshop.jpg.b5f92ed2b139125e3950b5009bdb561f.jpg

I have installed a fresh PS 8.0.1 and it was working with no problem. The Activity overview stopped working either after upgrade from PS 8.0.1 to 8.0.2 or after upgrade from PS 8.0.2 to 8.0.3. Unfortunately, I have not noticed when this happened exactly. I have not upgraded to 8.0.4 yet. When I click on Olnine Visitors in the Activity overview I have Error 500 array_map(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, bool given. 

in controllers/admin/AdminStatsTabController.php (line 179)
    protected function getModules()    {        return array_map(            function ($moduleArray) {return ['name' => $moduleArray['module']]; },            Hook::getHookModuleExecList('displayAdminStatsModules')        );    }    public function displayStats()    {

In the logs tab I have a following problems:

CRITICAL
18:18:14
request	Uncaught PHP Exception TypeError: "array_map(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, bool given" at /XXXXX/controllers/admin/AdminStatsTabController.php line 179
{
    "exception": {}
}
DEBUG
18:18:12
php	Warning: filemtime(): stat failed for /XXXX/admin828entgy6vamtjzorju/themes//template
{
    "exception": {
        "severity": 2,
        "file": "/XXXX/classes/controller/AdminController.php",
        "line": 462,
        "trace": [
            {
                "file": "/XXXXX/classes/controller/Controller.php",
                "line": 246,
                "function": "__construct",
                "class": "AdminControllerCore",
                "type": "->"
            }
        ],
        "count": 1
    }
}

I have attached screenshots of entire Debug. I have no iea what happened and how to fix this. Does anyone know how to solve?

debug1.jpg

debug2.jpg

debug3.jpg

Edited by banan_44 (see edit history)

9 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

Have you tried to reset / reinstall dashboard modules?

Thank you for your reply. I have reset Dashboard Activity module but that did not help. I think the problem with dashboard activity comes from the modules that is responsible for showing the current Online Visitors. The error 500 only appears when I click on Online Visitors. Rest sections of Dashboard Activity are clickble and show no error 500. Only Online Visitors shows error 500. I do not know which module is responsible for Online Visitors.

7 minutes ago, banan_44 said:

Thank you for your reply. I have reset Dashboard Activity module but that did not help. I think the problem with dashboard activity comes from the modules that is responsible for showing the current Online Visitors. The error 500 only appears when I click on Online Visitors. Rest sections of Dashboard Activity are clickble and show no error 500. Only Online Visitors shows error 500. I do not know which module is responsible for Online Visitors.

Maybe this will help you out. Source data of statistic and other solutions:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Maybe this will help you out. Source data of statistic and other solutions:

Thank you for this link. The problem is solved. Your link gave me a little hint on which modules I should focus on. It was mentioned to check Google Analytics modules. It turns out that Google Analytics changed the Google Analytics Tracking ID. I hae enebled Google Analytics 4 some time ago but I was not aware that the Tracking ID has changed and GA4 has different ID. I was still using the old UA tracking ID. After inserting the GA4 tracking ID the Dashboard Activity started to work again. But now it show incorrect information regarding New Messages (all messages are read and closed), Product reviews (I have somthing over 300 reviews) and out of stock products (I have a little over 1000 out of stock products). Is there a way to clean up these data to show correct numbers?

image.png.edd0396facb15d5d3cadb0ed0f65388f.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have now three shops with the version 8.0.4. The activity overview works on none of them. One of them is a new clean prestashop installation.

I tried every solution for older shops I could find. I think, it has to be a generell problem with prestashop 8. Has anyone found a solution?

• 3 weeks later...