Prestashop 8 checkout fields

Max

Hey, i don't know prestashop very well but i'm working on it...i have this problem: i bought a module to insert custom fields in the checkout process and it works correctly. I'm having problems when I change/move the "default" checkout fields...I need:
1 - disable the field "create an account" in the first step of checkout. picture step1

2 - insert custom fields (created with the module I purchased) in the second checkout step. picture step2

My tests:

1 - in first step if I disable the "create an account" section from /classes/form/CustomerFormatter.php , the next step doesn't work, error 500

2 - in second step I should remove/replace the default "Azienda" field and replace it with the field I created with the purchased module. The field I create with the form works fine but always stays after the button.

I attach some pictures and I hope someone can help me ;) - PRESTASHOP 8.0.4 

step1.jpg

step2.jpg

- new installation, the site is still under construction and I will put it online soon

- they say that the module works correctly and to "move" the fields I need further customizations....I understand their answer but I don't understand which file to edit

9 minutes ago, Max said:

- they say that the module works correctly and to "move" the fields I need further customizations....I understand their answer but I don't understand which file to edit

Well how much do they want for the customization? You know when not having the necessary skills you could harm your shop. In theory in their module files there could be documentation about how to edit painlessly. 

The form should satisfy your clients and not only you. Is it possible to make the input fields voluntairily most input fields over the BO? 

15 minuti fa, Nickz dice:

In theory in their module files there could be documentation about how to edit painlessly. 

no, in the module file there is no documentation, just how to install the module and create the fields...i know that without the knowledge i can damage the shop, in fact i touched little of the site, but i need to make some changes in the checkout procedure and honestly I did not think it was so complicated ...

19 minuti fa, Nickz dice:

The form should satisfy your clients and not only you. Is it possible to make the input fields voluntairily most input fields over the BO? 

I don't understand the question...if it helps, however, I can create any type of field and combination with the module but unfortunately I still haven't figured out how to replace/move the default fields of prestashop

21 hours ago, Max said:

I don't understand the question...if it helps, however, I can create any type of field and combination with the module but unfortunately I still haven't figured out how to replace/move the default fields of prestashop

i think it wouldn't be a bad idea to post a job-offer in the job department