Homepage Link image

activezzz

Hello everyone, I have been editing the head and header.tpl files under themes and I cannot get og:image to work. I am using facebook debugger and "scrape this site" to refresh everytime i save my code in cpanel. 

What I want is a custom photo for my link when i send it to people but it only shows up as my image slider and i cannot get it to change. I have read most of the other forums on this topic but This is not about the product image, instead a main page link photo for facebook sharing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 minutes ago, activezzz said:

Hello everyone, I have been editing the head and header.tpl files under themes and I cannot get og:image to work. I am using facebook debugger and "scrape this site" to refresh everytime i save my code in cpanel. 

What I want is a custom photo for my link when i send it to people but it only shows up as my image slider and i cannot get it to change. I have read most of the other forums on this topic but This is not about the product image, instead a main page link photo for facebook sharing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am using the theme apparel by hiddentechies if that helps

7 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

Would be better to show us this on screen, url. What you exactly need.

The url itself is bridalcombs.com Whenever i send someone a link lets say on imessage or facebook mesenger I would like this image to show up www.bridalcombs.com/images/newlogohuge.jpg 

The location of where og:image should be placed. inside of what file 

image.thumb.png.4c1813e1adcd0d4b10bddae797fd2088.pngimage.thumb.png.e671d6000f569bb2ae0ce05c64e00d9d.png