Stripe payment module not working correctly

Hi,

I'm having big troubles with stripe module. Card payment is working fine, EPS is working randomly and SOFORT is not working at all.

After authorizing the payment from the test page (using stripe in test mode) i get a redirect to "orderFailure". The webhook log only says

400ERR An unexpected problem has occurred. Please contact the support.

API testing works correctly. Have anyone of you encountered such problems? I'm using PS 804 and Stripe 303.

I think the problem may be with some redirects/overwrites done by prestashop?

On 5/15/2023 at 10:01 AM, Moonkin said:

Hi,

I'm having big troubles with stripe module. Card payment is working fine, EPS is working randomly and SOFORT is not working at all.

After authorizing the payment from the test page (using stripe in test mode) i get a redirect to "orderFailure". The webhook log only says

400ERR An unexpected problem has occurred. Please contact the support.

API testing works correctly. Have anyone of you encountered such problems? I'm using PS 804 and Stripe 303.

I think the problem may be with some redirects/overwrites done by prestashop?

Hi,

I make only test payments and it work fine both with EPS and SOFORT and in the Events and logs from Stripe Dashboard the status of payment is Pending because: 

The user has completed the payment and Stripe is waiting for the funds from their bank.

Stripe is currently processing the payment.

Have you test another asynchronous payment method to see if you have the same issue?

I think the webhook is not well configured for your account. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

it seems that that the new Stripe module has a lot of bugs. I have testet it several times, sometimes order was created, but most of time it doesn't work.

If you active PrestaShop in the Debug mode it is not possible to pay anything with Stripe you get an SyntaxError (JSON.parse: bad parsing).

I recomened not to use this version of stripe until they have testet it propertly and fixed all bugs.

Tested it with PrestaShop 1.7.8.9 (clean install), Stripe Module 3.0.5 and php 7.4., but we have the same issues on other shops and configurations too.