Module which automatically defines a master product and sets up canonical tags on all products variants

Hi Guys,

Im Alex, Im working in an SEO Agency and right now I have customer who uses Presta (with which I don't have any experiences)

The title says it all, do you have some recommendations on such a Module to set up canonical tags on all products variants? I don't want to do it manually so the Module needs to set it up automatically and define a master product. 

I hope you guys can help me :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2023 at 7:46 AM, seoalex said:

Hi Guys,

Im Alex, Im working in an SEO Agency and right now I have customer who uses Presta (with which I don't have any experiences)

The title says it all, do you have some recommendations on such a Module to set up canonical tags on all products variants? I don't want to do it manually so the Module needs to set it up automatically and define a master product. 

I hope you guys can help me :D

Hi, most often it's best if PS owner has PS agency to work with SEO Agency who can quickly implement technical changes recommended.  I recommend Leo at prestachamps.com, they have very experienced team with affordable rates.  Or of course my agency, but end of day you are tempting fate if not experienced in working with  PS...