Module Manager

Andy C

Hi All... Running a test site ... I'll start from the beginning first.. I tried multiple times to install V8.04 via auto installer and each time I could not log into admin.It accepted the user/pass but just would not let me in... So I installed V8.0.1 went into admin/modules and upgraded using the 1 click upgrade to 8.0.4... It looked as though everything went fine until I went into my module manager and it brings up this message

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

So I turned on debug mode think I could find the error......  Go back to modules expecting error messages but it works fine ??????? was able to upgrade mod etc

what could be wrong

thanks

1 hour ago, Andy C said:

Hi All... Running a test site ... I'll start from the beginning first.. I tried multiple times to install V8.04 via auto installer and each time I could not log into admin.It accepted the user/pass but just would not let me in... So I installed V8.0.1 went into admin/modules and upgraded using the 1 click upgrade to 8.0.4... It looked as though everything went fine until I went into my module manager and it brings up this message

So I turned on debug mode think I could find the error......  Go back to modules expecting error messages but it works fine ??????? was able to upgrade mod etc

what could be wrong

thanks

If you are serious about building an ecommerce store, here is good advice, use 1.7...version is early and not ready for anyone without a lot of  experience.

• Thanks 1

I already have 2 websites , which is why I am testing v8 to see how it works as I have major tweaks that need ironing out first.. But would lik eto figure out why it's doing what it's doing

35 minutes ago, Andy C said:

I already have 2 websites , which is why I am testing v8 to see how it works as I have major tweaks that need ironing out first.. But would lik eto figure out why it's doing what it's doing

Hi  Andy, then highly recommend using PS github, the devs don't look at forum, you can easily search if existing issue or report a new issue.  PS relies (good or bad) on community testing, here is link:  

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/branches