Prestashop migration ( 1.6 to1.7 ) with new theme need

nemezissOne

Hello 

We're in need to migrate from 1.6 to 1.7 or 8. We have around 2000 products and also we need new theme installation, so it works fine with new Prestashop version.

Please reply here with quote / price and time of completion.

Edit: Migration done by @ComGrafPL went perfect. Quite fast to be honest. Now theme and we're done. Totally recommending this person / company. Rep ++

Edited by nemezissOne (see edit history)

Hello, 

It's not possible to give a quote and time estimation without even knowing the shop url. 

I'm used to migrate shop version, doing it since 12 years, but it requires some analysis to see the modules you need, discuss about the theme and features you want, check the specific code you did on your shop and that may need to be done again in the new one, hosting configuration, etc...

It's a very complicated job, and if you want a perfect work, it requires someone experimented to do it. I'm that guy. 

Send me a private message if you want to discuss about it. 

Best regards, 

Yann - Prestaplugins

• Like 1

Some upgrades take a few hours. The Prestashop update module works perfectly and the only work is replacing 1.6 modules and theme with 8.0 modules and theme and having some safety precautions for when thing might go wrong.

Other times the the Prestashop upgrade module crashes and days or even weeks are wasted on mopping up the damage. There may be a lot of data pollution in your database. 1.6 modules for which there is no good replacement or that change the code are another source of trouble. When bugs appear it must be determined which module or setting causes the trouble.

Finally there are the requirements of the shop owner. They want the theme adapted or some finetuning of the settings of the modules and the theme.

Just like Yann I can give you a quote when you provide me with some more information. But remember that this is not only about price. It is also about trust. You don't want to end up with a buggy shop that will cost a lot to fix.

• Thanks 1