(Multistore) Share existing products from Store A to Store B

Good morning,

I'm facing a problem that I can't solve. My issue is the following :

On an existing store (A) I need to add a second store (B). Creation of the multi-store, categories for store B, etc... Everything is in place on that side.

Where I get stuck is that some products from Shop A must be shared with products from Shop 2 (2 shops but 1 product). For these products, rather than recreating the same ones in store B, I have to reuse those from store A so as not to have duplicates but only 1 product available for 2 stores.

I can do it manually from Prestashop one product at a time but I have a little over 1000 products to manage. So it's going to be very, very long and crazy. Especially since shops A and B have different categories.

To make it simpler, here is an example of what I want to set up:

STORE A => Product ID 1234 => categories: fresh products, savory products, liquids (product already present in Prestashop)

STORE B => Product ID 1234 => categories: Products, salty, liquids (identical to the product of STORE A, same id, same name, same ref, but with different categories)

For the moment I only have the products of store A that exist and I want to create those of store B via those of store A, while keeping the categories of the product of store A and adding those of shop b.

It seems to me that with the current system of importing products by CSV files, I can only add products to store A or store B but I cannot make Prestashop understand that I want the product from the store A is also available on store B and by adding the categories of store B.

Has anyone else faced this problem as well?

THANKS.

30 minutes ago, Titi2 said:

So no one has a solution for this problem?

I did some searching, hope you did to, and am not convinced it's possible, maybe if you create the product when in default group.  I'm not very pro MS, over the years of all the clients very few, well none really were successful.  What is your reason for choosing MS, i.e. what requirements put you into MS?

I recommend posting in job offers section to find tech that can get hands on, check your setup and possibly find solution.

I manage 2 shops that sell very similar products. Before I had a store on Prestashop and the other was on Woocommerce. So I want to transfer the Woocommerce store to Prestashop. in order to manage everything on the same interface. It's easier. The Woocommerce store has some common products with the Prestashop store. So I need products from Prestashop store (Store A) also appear on new Prestashop store (Store B with new categories). 

Maybe there is a way without paying a tech/module.