[8.0.3] Back Office interactivity bug due to JS errors: autoDiscover and Dropzone

piotrmerton

Hello, after building admin-dev/themes/default and admin-dev/themes/new-theme assets I noticed some JS errors in the console which are causing interactivity errors i.e. while using filtering on Modules List page in Back Office. After deleting admin-dev and replacing with admin from public (non dev) release with already compiled assets everything works fine. Screen below:

spacer.png

2 hours ago, piotrmerton said:

after building admin-dev/themes/default and admin-dev/themes/new-theme assets I noticed some JS errors in the console which are causing interactivity errors i.e. while using filtering on Modules List page in Back Office.

Don't you think you should mention the complete story ;)

You freshly installed on

• Localhost,
  • shared server,
  • VPS,
  • Dedicated Server

The Prestashop Version, The control panel used, Php version, memory settings and so on.

6 minutes ago, Nickz said:

Don't you think you should mention the complete story ;)

You freshly installed on

• Localhost,
  • shared server,
  • VPS,
  • Dedicated Server

The Prestashop Version, The control panel used, Php version, memory settings and so on.

Sure. Prestashop version 8.0.3 as I mentioned in the post title. I am running it locally using WampServer, PHP 7.4.9 but I am guessing it's front side related, not server side. Assets were build using Node.js 16.20.0. In order to resolve some dependencies I used npm install with --force flag.

Edited by piotrmerton (see edit history)