Module for Adding different prices for attributes.

Hi All

I'm new to the forum and have been searching for a module that can help me. Ive googled and used demo features of many mass edit modules.

What i need is a mass editor for Prestashop 1.7+ 

My shop currently has close to 2000 products each product currently has 2 attributes A3 poster = £11.99 and A4 Poster = £5.99

i want to add 2 more attributes to my products so i want to add A1 Poster = £19.99 and A5 Poster = £3.99.

I Have created the 2 new attributes and i can find modules that will create the 2 new attributes and mass edit them. But i can only add the prices as the same for each attribute so if i enter £19.99 all 4 attributes will be £19.99. Is there a module that can both mass edit the 4 attributes with different prices. this will take me weeks to do manually any help would be appreciated.

TIA 

Martin 

• Like 1

Export all those products in a csv.

(You can use Prestools, which is free, to create that export csv.)

Add the new attributes using Excell. Add the impact price on each attribute (you can copy and paste in the whole column)  Import combinations again. 

Edited by Aldeag (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

Hi ComGrafPL I have looked at this module and translated the screen shots into english, This module will let me only mass edit the category and products not the attributes so all prices for the attributes will be the same as the product in the category. Nice module though 

26 minutes ago, Aldeag said:

Export all those products in a csv.

(You can use Prestools, which is free, to create that export csv.)

Add the new attributes using Excell. Add the impact price on each attribute (you can copy and paste in the whole column)  Import combinations again. 

Good shout Aldeag i never thought of doing that as i don't normally use a csv file going to give it a try. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/15/2023 at 4:32 PM, Sephton19661 said:

Hi All

I'm new to the forum and have been searching for a module that can help me. Ive googled and used demo features of many mass edit modules.

What i need is a mass editor for Prestashop 1.7+ 

My shop currently has close to 2000 products each product currently has 2 attributes A3 poster = £11.99 and A4 Poster = £5.99

i want to add 2 more attributes to my products so i want to add A1 Poster = £19.99 and A5 Poster = £3.99.

I Have created the 2 new attributes and i can find modules that will create the 2 new attributes and mass edit them. But i can only add the prices as the same for each attribute so if i enter £19.99 all 4 attributes will be £19.99. Is there a module that can both mass edit the 4 attributes with different prices. this will take me weeks to do manually any help would be appreciated.

TIA 

Martin 

I think this module will be in handy.

https://addons.prestashop.com/pl/szybkie-edytowanie/24439-masowe-laczne-tworzenie-produktow-kombinacji.html

I use this in my shop when i need to add attribute to my 200 products. This module give You a option to add image to the attributes.

• Like 1