The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error" after upgrade to 8.0.3 admin backend

DevCO

I'm getting the following:

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

This happens after 1click upgrade.
Without having the debuger on I'm able to access only the dashboard. But if I go to orders or customers it open the 500 error page.
If I open enable the debuger I'm able to navegate all the admin menu including the order or customer. The issue only occurs when the debugger is off define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

vor 8 Stunden schrieb JBW:

Try to clear cache by reanming /var/cache to /var/cache_old

Have the same problem and try it. nevertheless also errors when clicking on articles or modules in the menu. error 500 comes up every time. I've reset to 8.0.2 for now.
Then everything works again.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2023 at 6:42 PM, DevCO said:

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

This happens after 1click upgrade.
Without having the debuger on I'm able to access only the dashboard. But if I go to orders or customers it open the 500 error page.
If I open enable the debuger I'm able to navegate all the admin menu including the order or customer. The issue only occurs when the debugger is off define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

Look in the error log of the server or the shop for the error.

Is too stressful to me all the problems with Prestashop! After 5 years only because of the PHP changeover new shop to Prestashop 8 and nothing works as it should!
I am now on WP WooComerce illustrated! It is probably the better alternative and min. Just as good for me, if not better! I don't have time to look for solutions for the problems!
That was it for me with Prestashop Bey Bey ...

Edited by MarkusW (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/11/2023 at 9:26 AM, JBW said:

Try to clear cache by reanming /var/cache to /var/cache_old

I had similar issue after updated from 8.0.1 to 8.0.4, I took the action as described by JBW, "Try to clear cache by reanming /var/cache to /var/cache_old", and it solved the issue. Thanks