Problems with the orders tab after upgrade to 8.0.2

Rampeitor

Hello Prestashop Community!

I am kind of new on the prestashp world so I will appreciate if I can get some help regardong an error I am getting after an upgrade using the 1-click module from 1.7.x to 8.0.2 due to some security concerns with the PHP version supported on previous versions.

After the upgrade I am having a situation on the backend where you will get a Server error 500 after clicking on "orders" button. From the debug it seems to be an error with an email missing on for an employee even due I only have one account added. 

Also onthe module menu it seems the option where I was able to look for the aviable modules to donwload or purchase is no longer showing. 

I will appreciate any feedback to resolve this problem as I am stuck at this point :(

Thanks!

JP

ErrorPSReal.JPG

ModuleManager.JPG

Hello! Thank you for the response.

I am currently using PHP 8.1.17.

I had to upgrade becuase the hosting service had a security issue due to the PHP version I was using that was compatible with prestashop 1.7.x so I had to upgrade to 1.8 to be able to use a higher version :(

Also all the modules are showing updated but I am also having issues with the Email Templates Manager that I am unable to activate and pointing to the same error: Unable to activate módulo ps_emailsmanager. Employee->email is empty.

Thanks!

JP

Edited by Rampeitor (see edit history)

Hello! 

Thank you for the response. I tried to install the module ps_mbo but the installation is still failing with the same error: Employee->email is empty.

Is there a way to find where is this property missing?

Thanks for the help!

JP

Hey! Thank you for the response. 

I did some further testing and after trying I ended clicking on the option to disable all the modules that arent native and that fixed the issue so probably after the upgrade there is a module that is not compatible with 1.8.x and the upgrade didnt clear it. 

Thank you for the recommendations :)

JP