Add selection of products to cart

daniele dexter

Hi everyone,

I wish I could add more items to the cart faster.

My idea then was to have a "Select All" option, which selects all posts on the current page.

It would therefore be necessary to show checkboxes next to each item and which are activated with the selection, removing the unwanted ones and finally adding them directly to the cart.

I asked my theme developer but he is not able to do it for me. I wanted to know if anyone has found a solution to this or is aware of any paid modules to install as well.

Thank you

20 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

No, thanks for the reply but I had already seen this form.

My products are not managed by combinations.

They are individual products with common characteristics, which I can already use as a filter.

All I need is a module on the site that allows me to select all the items selected on the current page with a kind of checkbox, so that when I already filter for the feature I want, I can add them all to the cart at once.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AddWeb Solution said:

Module named "Add Selected to Cart" allows customers to add multiple products to their cart in one click. The module is available for purchase on the Prestashop Addons Marketplace.

Can you give me the link which I can check? I've done some research but can't find what I want