My prestashop gives a warning with my virus detection that checks the pages on the browser

Tejo1

Hi, maybe some of you had an issue like I have. When I open my website in my browser my anti virus gives an alarm box that this website is not save to open because  there is a script that can harm your computer.  With all my other websites i don't have this problem.

I checked the installed modules  and deactivated everything that was not Prestashop but still it is there. What could this be?
My website is mixje.com

It can be that I made a mistake by setting up the url in Prestashop.  See picture below. The error comes from th e fact that the page comes in http: and not in https:  

Thank you for your help.
Have a nice day,

mixje setup url.JPG

Edited by Tejo1
more explanation (see edit history)

Hi Prestaheroes USA, 

Thank you very much for your answer and your help. Am I right that what you write (Not a big fan of that strategy especially if using free maxmind as low resolution and when IP not resolved blocks site possible for valid customers.) (I didn't even no I was using Maxmind as low resolution!. ) the country block create all this trouble?? I set this up because I didn't want to sell  several countries and I get a lot of attacks from countries that I don't want to sell to... 

What do you suggest I should do? Accept all countries? 

19 hours ago, Tejo1 said:

Hi Prestaheroes USA, 

Thank you very much for your answer and your help. Am I right that what you write (Not a big fan of that strategy especially if using free maxmind as low resolution and when IP not resolved blocks site possible for valid customers.) (I didn't even no I was using Maxmind as low resolution!. ) the country block create all this trouble?? I set this up because I didn't want to sell  several countries and I get a lot of attacks from countries that I don't want to sell to... 

What do you suggest I should do? Accept all countries? 

you can set geo locatoin to allow visitors to shop, but still block some countries.  that was off topic

for non https, check  that you have ssl enabled:

image.thumb.png.c24af4c3fae293cd7bcbc759f8d5ac8d.png

Hi all, Thank you all for your answers.
I changed the geolocations to on.

Hi Prestaheroes, You where completly right. Since I changed the geolocation the problem is gone... 
I think it is very strange that I get this trouble with activating geolocation. That shouldn't happen!!! Maybe it is a kind of bug that is in the new prestashop version 1.7.8.8

I have to thank you very much...😁 for taking the time for me.

Have a nice Eastern,

All the best,

Tejo

• Like 1