The order details are missing the products

Andrea

Hello everyone.
I have prestashop version 1.7.8.8.
Very often, if I open the details of an order, I realize that the products are missing. That is, the order total is right but instead of all products being there, it only displays one. This is a big problem because I don't understand which products the customer ordered. I also noticed that the cart related to the order has all the products inside and every time I have to open the order cart to see what products have been ordered.

(see image)

Thanks

PRESTASHOP_PROBLEM.jpg

1 hour ago, Andrea said:

I have prestashop version 1.7.8.8.
Very often, if I open the details of an order, I realize that the products are missing

Your shop is set up newly or comes over an update?
Hosting is shared or proper?

Hello, in the screenshot that you show I see that you use some type of module to customize the products, is this true? Is it a module that you bought? Or am I seeing it wrong and is it the native prestashop customization? I would say that the problem comes from there, it would be to do a test deactivating that module to see if the error recurs

51 minuti fa, juanrojas dice:

Hello, in the screenshot that you show I see that you use some type of module to customize the products, is this true? Is it a module that you bought? Or am I seeing it wrong and is it the native prestashop customization? I would say that the problem comes from there, it would be to do a test deactivating that module to see if the error recurs

Yes, it's a Prestashop module but it's necessary because 90% of the products use it. I'll try to test by turning it off, maybe it needs to be updated. However I need it and I couldn't delete it anyway.

Even easier, create a product that is not associated with the module, make a purchase of that product and also add another product that includes many customizations, and thus you draw conclusions, but surely the error comes from that module, contact the developer

• Like 1