Buy a widget, get a spinner at 30% off - How do i setup this promotion

gbimp

Hello,

We run a PrestaShop 1.6 configuration and I need to make a promotion that follows these criteria:

When you add a product from “category A” to the cart, all products from “categories B, C, and D” will be discounted at 30%.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can achieve this?

2 hours ago, idnovate.com said:

As @ComGrafPL said, with our module https://www.idnovate.com/en/1385-promotions-and-discounts-3x2-sales-offers-packs.html you could configure this promotion. Contact us if you need any example 👍

Very nice!

Thank you for reaching out. That would be exactly what I'm looking for. I'll pass this on to the approval team, and we'll see if that's what they want to go with. I wish that there would be a possibility of combining 2 price rules to make this work for the time being, but I can't seem to get it working. In the “Attribute rebate to” section, some answers that I found say that you can choose “price rule” but I don't see it there.

23 minutes ago, gbimp said:

Very nice!

Thank you for reaching out. That would be exactly what I'm looking for. I'll pass this on to the approval team, and we'll see if that's what they want to go with. I wish that there would be a possibility of combining 2 price rules to make this work for the time being, but I can't seem to get it working. In the “Attribute rebate to” section, some answers that I found say that you can choose “price rule” but I don't see it there.

I'm not sure what you mean. Can you upload a screenshot?

The problem that I see is that with PS you can NOT configure "Buy a product from X category" then "Apply discount to products from Y, Z... categories".

You could configure "Buy a product from X category" then "Apply % discount to product A, B, C..." (you should add ALL the products from the Y, Z... categories one by one).

Do you mean in the “Apply a discount to” section under “Specific product”? If so, you can only select a singular product (only one). So you would have to do a single promotion for every product that needs the discount applied to (it's too much). 

• Like 1