Site won't load after changing of password in cpanel and hosting

tivicrdotcom

Hello fellow geeks, so we are running 1.6.24, we changed the passwords of the cpanel and hosting, and went one by one through all the sites. Those running 7+ we went to app/config/parameters.php and changed the passwords and worked, same as with those sites running 1.6, we went to config/settings.inc.php and changed the password.

Now, there is this site running 1.6 which simply won't cooperate. We even created a new db user with full privileges, changed it on the settings.inc.php and still get the same not connecting standard error:

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'at4gprieu0fh'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

We don't know what else to check. Thanks in advance!

5 minutes ago, endriu107 said:

When you create or edit existing database you didn't have option to set or change password?

No, there is only an option to add users, which I did, with all privileges. The odd things is, let's assume I added user "flowers" to the db in question right? When loaded into a private window with clear cache it should say Access denied for user 'flowers'@'localhost instead of saying Access denied for user 'at4gprieu0fh'@'localhost (at4gprieu0fh is the master user for my hosting).