Migrate group discounts from .3 to 1.7

ptityop

Helo, when migrating from 1.6.11 to1.7.8.8 we lost information about group discounts. Dscounts are applied but they are not showing up as seen in screenshots (i know screenshots show different group, but that is not relevant) .Is there a way to migrate those from the 1.6 database knowing that the 1.7 database structure has changed ... What are the tables i would need to export from 1.6 DB to import into 1.7 DB so I do not have to re enter all discounts manually ?

In advance thanks

discountShowing.JPG

discountNotShowing.JPG

Edited by ptityop (see edit history)

I have found a database with those discounts, i just need to migrate this ... migrating from 1. to 1.7 has been a real pain, with information just disappearing, i now just need to solve this part of group discounts ... hope it is a bit clearer .... already migratin from 1.6.11 to 1.6.1.24 made that info disappear, but it is somewhere in the database as discounts are applied properly, it is only that they are not listed.

On the screenshot below, this group has discounts applied, but they are not listed, that is what I am trying to work out

discountNotShowing.JPG

Edited by ptityop (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, ptityop said:

have found a database with those discounts, i just need to migrate this ... migrating from 1. to 1.7 has been a real pain, with information just disappearing,

Nothing unique here the forum is full with failed migration attempts. Makes me wonder why people need to update a working shop on the base of having (maybe) a newer one. Best way to make the site new is installing virgen and then add products and users. Prestoolz at https://www.prestools.com/prestools-suite-plugins
have a few tools available

well ... 1.6.1.11 was getting pretty old ... it's like still working on windows xp 🙂

But I think  found the solution, the table ps_group_reduction was empty , nothing migrated there, i eported from 1.6 database o the 1.7 database and now I can finally see the reductions !!

6 minutes ago, ptityop said:

well ... 1.6.1.11 was getting pretty old ... it's like still working on windows xp 🙂

But I think  found the solution, the table ps_group_reduction was empty , nothing migrated there, i eported from 1.6 database o the 1.7 database and now I can finally see the reductions !!

Well that is good news.

It might come at a surprise but the shops which archieve that the products shine have better results as nice and polished front ends.

• Like 1