Seosa Custom payment method Prestashop error 500

elpesaobob

Hello 

After installing the local company payment customization module, when confirming the purchase, an error 500 appears if  change to true _PS_MODE_DEV_ show me this error Attempted to call an undefined method named "getOrderByCartId" of class "SeoSaMockPayment". Did you mean to call "getIdByCartId"?  the order is created but that error appear

I send a mesage to the developer and his response was the following " Por favor compre soporte Business Care. Sincerely Support service SeoSA ", which I honestly consider an insult, since the module is paid

¿anyone solved this problem?

https://addons.prestashop.com/es/otros-metodos-pago/17250-personalizado-metodo-de-pago.html

thank you

Captura.PNG

Captura.PNG

I answer myself and maybe it will help another user in the line 2237 from archive \modules\custompaymentmethod/custompaymentmethod.php must change $this->getOrderByCartId($id_cart) you must to change to this  $this->getIdByCartId($id_cart), and work

CustomPayment::addOrderData(

$this->getOrderByCartId($id_cart), 

$this->context->currency->id,

array(

'commission' => $commission,

'discount' => $discount,

'commission_tax_excl' => $calculations['commission_tax_excl'],

'discount_tax_excl' => $calculations['discount_tax_excl']

)

);

must change to this 

CustomPayment::addOrderData(

$this->getIdByCartId($id_cart),

$this->context->currency->id,

array(

'commission' => $commission,

'discount' => $discount,

'commission_tax_excl' => $calculations['commission_tax_excl'],

'discount_tax_excl' => $calculations['discount_tax_excl']

)

);

• 9 months later...

I can say one thing:

Don't think you get a good service by SeoSA on any of their modules. It is a Russian (not Kazakhstan as they list) one-man show. Even if you have Business Care, the owner Andrey Aleksandrovich, will ask you to pay Custom Development fees, or say it is not an error but a features in the module :) . It is a bad company, developer. Avoid buying modules from SeoSA.