How do i copy the TXT record below into the DNS configuration for my website?

UnionShirtSupply

Hi, sorry for the noober question.  I am trying to verify ownership of my website with google.  They provided a verification code for me to paste in my DNS config to verify.  I do not know where to put this.  Also are there any modules to help me with SEO rankings?  I am looking for someone to assist me in helping my ranking.  

I didnt do anything.  I received an email stating .

We’ll soon configure Google Analytics 4 for you

Hello.

Universal Analytics standard properties will stop processing data on July 1, 2023. To maximize historical data and to ensure that Google Analytics 4 (GA4) meets your specific needs, we recommend you make the switch to Google Analytics 4 now. This will give you the opportunity to customize the setup including using the latest site tag.

For any customer who does not set up a GA4 property with basic settings, starting in March, we will configure one with a few basic settings consistent with the existing Universal Analytics property; this includes certain conversion events, Google Ads links, and existing website tags.

For Universal Analytics customers whose websites are tagged with gtag.js or analytics.js (including through tag management systems like Google Tag Manager), we will create a connected site tag that will reuse existing tags when possible to send traffic to the new GA4 property. If you do not wish to have a GA4 property created and configured based on your Universal Analytics property and existing tags, you may opt-out.

16 hours ago, UnionShirtSupply said:

They provided a verification code for me to paste in my DNS config to verify.  I do not know where to put this. 

The TXT has to be placed into the DNS settings of the Hoster who hosts your Domain.

10 minutes ago, UnionShirtSupply said:

When i do this, email routing, zone editor, and dynamic dns comes up.  I cannot find anywhere to paste my txt.  Also i used to have another domain point to my original domain.  I didnt renew my other domain this yr.  Is there anything i have to delete?  

Have a look into this

https://blog.cpanel.com/how-to-configure-dns-nameservers-with-cpanel/