Where is the PS_Account module ?

Astartee

Hi everybody,

I'm stuck on a problem that seems so ridiculous, I feel like I'm going crazy.

I installed the Prestashop Checkout module, but when trying to configuring it, it tells me I first need to install the Prestashop Account module : «You will need to download and install the PS Account module. [...] You can find the module in the Addons website.»

And... I can't find the module. It's not on the addons website. It's not on the github repository. It's not in this list of PS native modules. I found a page for the prestashop_accounts_auth module that references the ps_accounts module, but the link is dead.

I searched on the forums and found a few old topics where people had difficulties upgrading their modules, so other people were like "here is the latest version", but nobody ever linked to an official page, and I don't especially want to download a how-many-years-old random file from a stranger on a forum.

It seems like the ps_accounts module is a pretty standard one, an almost essential one actually, and yet I can't find it nor can I find bug reports or forum topics where people have the same problem as me... So what am I missing ? Where is it ???

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, this worked !

For the others in the thread :
I downloaded the ps_mbo module from the prestashop addons website (https://addons.prestashop.com).
This module adds a new function to your back-office, a new page that appears in the menu under modules > marketplace. This admin page gives you access to the addons marketplace, kinda like on the addons website, except that on this page I was finally able to find the ps_accounts module !

I still don't understand why the ps_accounts module is accessible through the MBO page and not directly from the addons website, but at least this resolved my problem.

Edited by Astartee
clarification (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Astartee said:

Thanks, this worked !

For the others in the thread :
I downloaded the ps_mbo module from the prestashop addons website (https://addons.prestashop.com).
This module adds a new function to your back-office, a new page that appears in the menu under modules > marketplace. This admin page gives you access to the addons marketplace, kinda like on the addons website, except that on this page I was finally able to find the ps_accounts module !

I still don't understand why the ps_accounts module is accessible through the MBO page and not directly from the addons website, but at least this resolved my problem.

Yea! It's worked, with Facebook and Google module. THX. 

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I had the same issue when trying to install/configure the "PrestaShop Marketing With Google" module: It prompted me to install ps_accounts, but it wouldn't (see attached screen-recording below).

Then I downloaded the latest release of ps_mbo (make sure you get the right version for your current version of PrestaShop):
https://github.com/PrestaShopCorp/ps_mbo

And when I had installed ps_mbo, I could easily install ps_accounts.

s6gl2QKVWX.gif

Edited by LarsM (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...