Hello i installed prestashop for my first time and i have error

Hi @Qurgi,

can you enable the Debug mode and check it after that if you have some kind of errors on page or in the F12 debug console? as it seems to me that there is a javascript error or ajax error when swithing the combination, also this could be caused by any ad to cart like module or one of the theme modules.

Also you can try to duplicate that product, and check if this issue is happening on that copy of the product, there can be cases when the combination of the product got messed up, and this duplication fixes the combinations.

I hope that I could help.
Have a nice day, Leo.

On 1/27/2023 at 2:36 PM, Prestachamps said:

Hi @Qurgi,

can you enable the Debug mode and check it after that if you have some kind of errors on page or in the F12 debug console? as it seems to me that there is a javascript error or ajax error when swithing the combination, also this could be caused by any ad to cart like module or one of the theme modules.

Also you can try to duplicate that product, and check if this issue is happening on that copy of the product, there can be cases when the combination of the product got messed up, and this duplication fixes the combinations.

I hope that I could help.
Have a nice day, Leo.

i dont know how to do that but this is my store https://greatdealslb.com please can you try it for me ?