PS Facebook module requires PS Accounts & PS Event bus modules. Is it safe to install them from 1.7?

Hi,
I am setting up a store with Prestashop 8 and I wanted to install the Facebook module and integrate the Facebook pixel. However, when I tried configuring it, it kept saying that the Prestashop Accounts module was required. There was an install button in that message. When I clicked it, nothing happened. The config page just refreshed. 

So I tried setting it up in Prestashop 1.7.8.8 and it worked out of the box. Then I found out that PS 1.7 had these installed out of the box.

So I tried to copy the module from the PS 1.7 modules directory into the PS 8 store and install it. It worked. After that, it required the PS Event bus module. So I did the same thing. Just copied it from PS 1.7 modules folder. 

Is it safe? Was there a reason why doesn't the PS 8 include these modules by default?

I just tried to associate my account with that live store and it keeps saying "The shop has not been verified. Reason : Error while sending tokens". So I guess that is being caused by some incompatibilities caused by trying to use these modules in PS 8. I will just embed the FB pixel code manually. But this is IMO a serious issue. Almost every website that sells something uses FB pixel.

• 6 months later...
On 31/12/2022 at 17:06, micreas said:

Acabo de intentar asociar mi cuenta con esa tienda en vivo y sigue diciendo "La tienda no ha sido verificada. Motivo: error al enviar tokens". Así que supongo que eso se debe a algunas incompatibilidades causadas al intentar usar estos módulos en PS 8. Simplemente incrustaré el código de píxeles de FB manualmente. Pero esto es, en mi opinión, un problema grave. Casi todos los sitios web que venden algo usan FB pixel.

Lo pudiste solucionar? Tengo el mismo problema en PS8