Does anyone know how to change text color on back end?

Meaty1212

I am currently working on a project for a veteran and he is somewhat color blind, he is saying he is having a issue seeing the cyan text color when viewing the products, does anyone know what file I need to change hex value for? Below is a example of what I am talking about.

Current PS version 1.7.8.7

bigugly1.png

Edited by Meaty1212 (see edit history)

Hi,

Originally, in the default theme of the administration, PrestaShop integrated a file to add customizations, this file was

/admin/themes/default/css/overrides.css

Your need raises an incongruity of the evolution of the solution which does not propose this file in the new theme and especially does not load it any more.

It would be necessary to propose an evolution at the level of the source code so that it is still called.

I have taken what was proposed in the previous post.

Line 2718 of the admin controller, you find this code

}

// Specific Admin Theme
            $this->addCSS(__PS_BASE_URI__ . $this->admin_webpath . '/themes/' . $this->bo_theme . '/css/overrides.css', 'all', PHP_INT_MAX);
        }

You just have to move the loading code of this file as follows:

}
        }

// Specific Admin Theme
        $this->addCSS(__PS_BASE_URI__ . $this->admin_webpath . '/themes/' . $this->bo_theme . '/css/overrides.css', 'all', PHP_INT_MAX);

and create a CSS file in the CSS directory of the new theme

/admin/themes/new-theme/css/overrides.css

Then insert a CSS code to customize the colors for the links.

a{color:#990}

To achieve this result

image.thumb.png.32cbf311fbfba4aef8b5b5baf04245aa.png

If I find the time, I will try to make a proposal to PrestaShop to integrate this principle of customization of the backoffice.

il y a 4 minutes, prestashopfree.com a dit :

Attention, if you only request a color, the color will change everywhere, u in the left menu.

That's why I put the code for the td>a table

You're right, we have to be careful, but if you test this, you'll see that the backoffice coding is quite strange and that this simple modification actually affects very few pages.

For example, on the order page, you will have to define yet another code:

image.thumb.png.395999fb1aeff50fa1119ac679d2121e.png

The version 1.6 of PrestaShop, allowed to define several themes and apply them to each employee, which could allow to adapt the backoffice to each person.

This feature has disappeared from version 1.7 which is a shame.

So it's obvious that you have to find the right CSS codes to get what you want in terms of the complete backoffice design.