Shop offline - help needed

DogDayz

Hi,

I have tried to access my prestashop this evening and both the frontend and the backend are offline. 

All I get in Safari is a white page and in Chrome I get a 500 error.

I have upgraded to 1.7.8.7 a couple of days ago.

I have a separate website on the same server and that is working fine. That one is not a shop.

Anyone else having issues?

Thanks.

I get the following error. I have blanked out the server address with ------

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ComposerAutoloaderInit5bffe00adada70c5110417fec0376684' not found in /home/--------/---------.co.uk/store/modules/ps_eventbus/vendor/autoload.php:25 Stack trace: #0 /home/--------/---------.co.uk/store/src/Adapter/ContainerBuilder.php(251): include_once() #1 /home/--------/---------.co.uk/store/src/Adapter/ContainerBuilder.php(142): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\ContainerBuilder->loadModulesAutoloader(Object(PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Container\LegacyContainerBuilder)) #2 /home/--------/---------.co.uk/store/src/Adapter/ContainerBuilder.php(101): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\ContainerBuilder->buildContainer('front') #3 /home/--------/---------.co.uk/store/classes/controller/FrontController.php(2022): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\ContainerBuilder::getContainer('front', true) #4 /home/--------/---------.co.uk/store/classes/controller/Controller.php(191): FrontControllerCore->buildContainer() #5 /home/--------/---------.co.uk/store/classes/controller/FrontController.php( in /home/nwdogsch/muttropolis.co.uk/store/modules/ps_eventbus/vendor/autoload.php on line 25

Anyone got any ideas what the issue is? Anyone know how I can revert from a backup while I cannot access the backoffice?

Is there a way to disable the PS_EVENTBUS module from loading? I think that had an update yesterday but there was an error with the update.

Edited by DogDayz (see edit history)

I did create a backup - I certainly clicked for it anyway.

Where would I check?

Looking at the error from debug, it might actually be an issue with the PS_EVENTBUS module. Is there a way to disable that without being able to access the back office?