Problem predstashop

blokjesland

I suggest that as a first step you remove this boom17 theme. Just delete it under the themes directory (or better: move it to somewhere else).

If that doesn't help you should make sure that classic indeed still is the selected theme. This can be done in the backoffice or the database.

3 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

I have no idea what you have done. This all just sounds very strange.

I had 2 hostings, brick labels ran on another server, I added this to cubes land, as the hosting administrator told you to do this, everything was perfect, but after 2 weeks cubes land no longer worked and I got the top error message (photo ) and he indicated boom17, I then uploaded it to blocksland and now blocksland links to bricklabels

1 hour ago, blokjesland said:

I had 2 hostings, brick labels ran on another server, I added this to cubes land, as the hosting administrator told you to do this, everything was perfect, but after 2 weeks cubes land no longer worked and I got the top error message (photo ) and he indicated boom17, I then uploaded it to blocksland and now blocksland links to bricklabels

This sounds like you really need someone to have a close look at it. Probably you'll need to hire someone.