Error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS and problem with cronjob of the module Google Sitemap

Hello everyone,

I have a big Website (190k products) and I'm trying to make the sitemap with the module Goggle Sitemap (gsitemap) and I have too problems.

First : When I try to do it manually, it does a ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS error, I've tried a lot of solutions I saw in the web, nothing works.

To be clear, all site is working perfectly, just the Google sitemap gets this error.

Second : I've tried to do by cronjob and my server gets the HTTP response 204, so, not working.

When I look to the FTP, I can see the 1_fr_0_sitemap.xml, but not the 1_index_sitemap.xml... I also tried to create it, no change.

My configuration is :

Prestashop 1.7.8.7

PHP : 7.4

Thanks !

On 11/26/2022 at 10:38 AM, ComGrafPL said:

Have you tried to create a site map with other module? Did you ask hosting about that? Maybe its a matter of server response time.

I didn't try with another module, I don't find necessary to buy a module for that... With a website for sitemap it works, but I need something automatic.

In the server, I have another website with the same module working, so, I don't think this is the problem.