Update sender email

annadumi

Hello,

I'm having problems with emails sent from prestashop; when customers place orders they don't get a confirmation email on Gmail. I have discussed it with the hosting team and it seems that all the settings are correct; I have had this problem for a short time, so before it worked without problems. What could be the problem? 

And how can I change the email address from which the mail is sent? I've tried everything on the net and nothing works.

Thank you,

Ana

17 hours ago, annadumi said:

Hello,

I'm having problems with emails sent from prestashop; when customers place orders they don't get a confirmation email on Gmail. I have discussed it with the hosting team and it seems that all the settings are correct; I have had this problem for a short time, so before it worked without problems. What could be the problem? 

And how can I change the email address from which the mail is sent? I've tried everything on the net and nothing works.

Thank you,

Ana

Hi,
go to prestashop admin panel , click on advance parameters tab , then click on email tab, It loads email page and in the bottom you have option to send test email , check it , it is working or not .. 

41 minutes ago, Shabab said:

Hi,
go to prestashop admin panel , click on advance parameters tab , then click on email tab, It loads email page and in the bottom you have option to send test email , check it , it is working or not .. 

It's working if I send test email, but the users don't receive the emails