There is error in SCSS to CSS compiler

PietroElle

Hello everybody

After updating my version of the warehouse theme due to a bug communicated directly by the theme developer, entering the theme back office I try to change the font of my site but it reports me the following error:

There is error in SCSS to CSS compiler
parse error: failed at `$typo_bfont_c_name: https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cabin:400,700;` (stdin) on line 50, at column 2

I attach the error screen.

Immagine.thumb.jpg.066855335881e4b19fc435669ff8ac1d.jpg

Also when I go to edit with elementor included in the theme after working a long time on a page and saving it it makes me lose all the work done.

Can someone help me?

I am desperate 😩

• Prestashop version 1.7.8.2
  • Theme: Warehouse 4.5.5
  •  

Thank you all

Adesso, Mediacom87 dice:

Hi,

Have you contacted the theme's support, as they are in the best position to identify an error in the use of their solution?

Hello

I tried to contact me but my support has expired. To write a new ticket they want me to pay for the service again. Which I think is not very correct since my template worked fine before releasing this update which they forced to do because of a bug. Do you know if there is a way to contact them in another way?

36 minutes ago, PietroElle said:

I changed them directly from the IquitTheme Editor back office as you can see in the attached photo.

Its better not to rely on modules too much.

Anyway if you change the fonts and do updates you need to redo most adjustments which were done by hand.
A good reason to climb out of the update to newest version circus.

2 minuti fa, Nickz dice:

È meglio non fare troppo affidamento sui moduli.

Ad ogni modo, se cambi i caratteri e fai gli aggiornamenti, devi ripetere la maggior parte delle regolazioni che sono state fatte a mano.
Un buon motivo per uscire dall'aggiornamento all'ultima versione circus.

Yes, in fact I wanted to go back to the previous font used on the site, but when I try to put it back on the form it gives me this error.

Can you help me to remove this error?

Thank you